Last updated December 28th, 2021
Who we are
if you’ve questions or if you’re interested in our work please feel free to contact us
Name of the responsible company : Cleverdis
Data Protection Officer: Emiliana Van Der Eng
Adress : 439 Rte de la Seds, 13127 Vitrolles — FRANCE
VAT Number: TVA FR95413604471
Phone number: +33 4 42 77 46 00
Registration Number: SIRET 413 604 471
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
HOW TO CONTACT THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Cleverdis Service Production
Emiliana Van Der Eng
439 Rte de la Seds
13127 Vitrolles — FRANCE
Téléphone: +33 4 42 77 46 00
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
In accordance with the amended law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, relating to data processing, files and freedoms, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, you have the following rights:
- Right of access (article 15 of the RGPD), rectification (article 16 of the RGPD), erasure (article 17 of the RGPD);
- Right to restriction of processing (article 18 of the GDPR);
- Right to notification when there is a rectification or erasure of personal data (Article 19 GDPR)
- Right to data portability (article 20 of the GDPR);
- Right to object to processing (Article 21 of the GDPR);
- Right to define the fate of your data in the event of death (article 40-1 of the Data Protection Act);
- Right to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Informatics and Freedoms (article 77 of the GDPR).
Purpose for wich the collected datas are processed
- Customer relationship management
- Satisfaction survey
- Administrative management
The data subject has consented to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes
Listing of the categories of personal datas that are processed
- Biographical data: name;
- Professional data: email;
Recipients of personal data
Data transfer outside the European Union
Some of the recipients of User data are located outside the European Union. The following guarantees are taken to ensure a sufficient level of protection of User information, in accordance with Articles 45 and 46 of European Regulation No. 2016/679 / EU of April 27, 2016:
- The controller or processor checks that the country of the recipient (s) (country outside the European Union or an international organization) offers an adequate level of protection, established by decision by the European Commission.
- In the absence of a decision from the European Commission, the controller or processor, before transferring personal data to a third country or an international organization, ensures that the recipient of the data has provided appropriate guarantees.
- Appropriate guarantees can be provided without authorization from the supervisory authority (listed in Article 46 paragraph 2 GDPR)
- Guarantees can be provided, subject to the authorization of the supervisory authority (listed in Article 46 paragraph 3 of the GDPR)
- In the absence of an adequacy decision from the European Commission, or of appropriate guarantees (2.), the data controller or the processor undertakes not to transfer personal data to a third country or an international organization.
Users outside the European Union
Users of the services of the Provider’s platform may themselves be located geographically outside the European Union.
These Users, likely to collect personal data on the Service Provider’s platform, may not, in turn, transmit this data only to third countries offering adequate equivalent protection provided for in situation 11.2.1 or 11.2.2 referred to above. .
The Service Provider cannot be held responsible for the transmission of data to third countries or international organizations that do not offer this adequate protection.